Welcome to Celtic Cross
Presbyterian Church

Your Subtitle text

Our Church History ...

    Celtic Cross Presbyterian Church was organized as Centerline Community Church in October of 1924.  On March 17, 1938 the Centerline Community Church became the Centerline Presbyterian Church.
    In April of 1959, the Centerline Presbyterian Church and the Presbytery of Detroit purchased the present site on East 10 Mile Road.  In 1967, the name of the church was changed to Celtic Cross Presbyterian Church and a process of rebuilding its program, membership, and mission was begun.  The congregation first worshipped in their new church home on Christmas Eve, 1967.
    In 1982, Celtic Cross accomplished a 40 percent expansion of its building and in 1985, added the steeple, cross, and other features.  The church has continued to grow as it has welcomed many members from within our local community and beyond.
    In the last 3 years, Celtic Cross has experienced record growth in its membership and ministry, even as it has continued to improve its building and grounds.  Our newly-renovated Fellowship Hall and always beautiful Memorial Gardens are examples of the ways in which we care for our church and its members!

This is only the beginning!
Our next chapter is being written today!
Come ... Join Us ... Be Part of Our Future!

Website Builder