About Celtic Cross
Celtic Cross Presbyterian Church was first organized as Center Line Community Church in October of 1924. On March 17, 1938 the Center Line Community Church became the Center Line Presbyterian Church. In April of 1959, the Center Line Presbyterian Church and the Presbytery of Detroit purchased the present site on East 10 Mile Road. In 1967, the name of the church was changed to Celtic Cross Presbyterian Church and a process of rebuilding its programs, membership and mission, was begun. The congregation first worshiped in their new church home on Christmas Eve, 1967. Celtic Cross celebrated its 50 year anniversary on December 24, 2017. We look forward to the continuance of our Church, its programs, and serving the community.